Yieber and I spent most of the day yesterday trying to sort out the many details of our film before our first day of shooting on November 2nd. It was a long but productive day and in the end we managed to squeeze, 11 main locations into the next 2 months of filming. We´re going to have many challenges…
- Lack of power to charge batteries for camera and sound equipment
- We have to carry everything on our backs
- Remote locations that can only be reached by 4×4, boat, walking or flight
- Language barriers, (well… Yieber speaks all three languages, English, Spanish & Quechan, but I will have absolutely no idea what our interview subjects will be saying)
- Unlimited topics to cover… there are so many people, places and subjects we want to include!
- Limited time in each location
- Limited hard disk space
- Limited funds!
We´re up for the…
View original post 64 more words